Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Raspberries!

Logan can now blow raspberries! Caught it on video, so here ya go!


Raspberries from Jason Diehl on Vimeo.

He also is quite amused in this video when I move out of his line of view then pop back up and yell Boo! He is laughing more and more and doing all sorts of great things. I have so many video's, but some are probably only ones that parents and maybe grandparents want to watch, they can get a little boring at times...


Logan Laughing from Jason Diehl on Vimeo.


I will try to get more posted though, it just takes awhile to get them uploaded so I don't always have time!

Logan has started going to daycare part time also, so far so good! He is only going for a short time a couple days a week to get used to it. He starts full time April 6th. I think we picked a good place though as they are all very caring and great with Logan. He is also very amazed with other babies, so I think he will have a great time hanging out with all his new friends! We are going to leave him by himself for a couple hours next week, so we'll see how it goes! We'll keep everyone posted!

Have a great St. Patty's Day and Isis is 9 today, so Happy B-day Isis!!

No comments: