Well the same as with Logan, I was sitting on the couch watching TV, and I started feeling some weird things in my belly! After some concentration, I figured out it was sushi! She is pretty active now these days, I feel her a lot when I am sitting down, not real strong movements yet, but if she is anything like Logan was, those kicks will start to get a lot stronger. My belly seems to be about the size it was when I was 20 weeks with Logan, so already sticking out there. I gave into maternity pants by 11/12 weeks, they are hard to keep up, but I'm sure I will fill them out soon enough.
We are getting ready for Thanksgiving now, getting all packed up and ready to head to my parents new house for the weekend. I am pretty excited for Logan to hang out with the extended family since he is older now and is better at playing. My nephews are already here and Logan will get reintroduced to Max and we will all meet Nick for the first time! I'm sure all the kids will have fun playing and fighting over the grandparents attention :) All the kids will get to check out some animals when we go to Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday at Jimmy and Susie's house, cow and horses for sure and we'll see what else we find there! Logan will enjoy that I'm sure!
Not too much else going on, I am still unemployed and not hating it. Logan and I have playdates at least once a week, last week we went to the Children's museum with Angie and Sofi. Logan is still a little too young, he likes it but not for too long. We went on the carousel and he was on a horse that went up and down and at first he was okay, then decided he didn't like it. I think the more often we go, the more fun he will have. Sofi is 3 1/2 and she really enjoyed it, so I think he just needs to be a little older to really appreciate it and have fun! We went to Monkey Joe's again this weekend, it's a bounce place and they have a toddler area, he LOVES this. We are going there for a playdate next week. It's a lot of fun and the parents can get in with them, so they can be more comfortable. Other than that, Logan is going to daycare and now that he isn't afraid we are going to leave him again (we went to Vegas for a few days), he is very happy there. He has gone potty a few times at school, he is getting a little more interested in it there because some new girls are starting to get trained, so yesterday he went twice on the potty there, but at home he has no interest really. He doesn't mind being in a wet diaper at all, so that's probably not the best!
Logan again was sick the last few weeks, he had a cold that turned into a sinus infection, got him on some meds and they didn't work, so had to go back to the doctor to get another round. Now he is doing a lot better, back to his happy self! We had to do breathing treatments also and he is great with those now, loves to turn on the machine and then he will hold the mask over his face. We had some sleeping issues during this sickness though, I spent a lot of hours in his chair with him, which wasn't so easy to sleep in. You have to wait for hours for him to be really, really out before I can get him in his crib without waking him. I will swear he is asleep, twitching, etc and I'll stand up and go to put him down and halfway down, he will wake up and start getting upset telling me "I want to sit down", so back to the chair we go. And he is getting good, when he gets up in the middle of the night he starts saying, I want mommy/daddy, I need a hug, I want to sit down. Who can resist, the I need a hug line?? He is getting great a delaying bedtime too, always has something he wants, or wants to brush his teeth a certain way, or wants to sit down in a certain spot to brush his teeth, etc. very good, we might be in trouble!
Well, it's time for the dogs to get their pedicure, they need their nails to be pretty for the trip home! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
I might be able to tell everyone if we are having a boy or a girl next week too, I have a 16 week ultrasound for them to check my cervix, so they might be able to tell, everyone keep their fingers crossed!!


No comments:
Post a Comment