Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sushi at 22 weeks

I went in for another ultrasound this week and somehow without following most of the restrictions, my cervix has gotten longer again! It is now at 5 cm which is great! My placenta has moved some but the wrong way, so they are still going to watch that, but again had this same issue with Logan and it resolved itself by 24 weeks so my doctor is not worried, apparently this is very normal early in the pregnancy.

I am getting checked out again at 24 weeks so we'll see how things go, I am trying to be better and stay down more and now that Logan is back in school that will make things easier. Hopefully my cervix stays long so I don't have to do any real bedrest this time!

Here is a video I took of Logan at the 20 week appt, this was after being there for about 1.5 hours, we were in the exam room and had already done the ultrasound, he did great and was so good!

Logan at Sushi's 20 week doctor appt from Jason Diehl on Vimeo.

No comments: