Wyatt had his 2 month check up this week and he is still perfect! Here are his stats:
Length - 24 inches - 77th percentile (up from 22 1/4 inches - 70th percentile)
Weight - 13 lbs 13 ounces - 84th percentile (up from 11 lbs - 76th percentile)
Head - 16 1/4 inches - 73rd percentile (up from 15 1/4 inches - 60th percentile)
He isn't have any issues and Dr. Kristen said everything looks great. The only question I had is the last few days he has had little thick poo's and seems upset. She said normally if he was constipated it would be little pellets, but if he is upset he might be a little constipated. Course this doesn't surprise me since Logan is still on Miralax and has always had issues. So said I could give him an ounce or 2 of prune juice to help with that. So we'll try that if he seems to be having issues. I also asked about sleeping through the night and she said we had awhile till he did that. I was saying how I put him down between 7:30-8:30 at night and then he usually wakes once, maybe twice. She was shocked, said that isn't normal, that he is doing better than most babies that age. So guess I can't complain :) But that night he slept through the night! He went down around 8:30 and didn't wake till 6am. Not sure if it was because of the shots/tylenol, but I'll take it! The next night he woke at 3:30, but then last night he went all the way till 5am. So we might be getting close. Crazy thing is that I don't feed him the "dreamfeed" like i did with Logan. Where you give them a bottle around 10-11pm so that will help them sleep longer. I kept trying to do it and either I couldn't get Wyatt to wake up enough to take it or even if he did drink some, he still woke up around 3, same as if I didn't feed him. So Kristen said she wouldn't do that, just let him wake up, so going back to that and seems to be working, he is sleeping pretty well!
Logan is doing really well also, still doing great with Wyatt. Always wants to hug and kiss him. He is pretty helpful with him too, when we are in the car and he is crying, he tries to tell him it's okay, etc. And now I have toys attached that if you pull will usually calm him, so Logan can reach over and pull those for me. Course he also likes to pull them when Wyatt is sleeping too!
He is still doing great at Busy Bees, he seems to really like it there and he just seems to be getting smarter and smarter! His speech is great and he is just so darn funny. He cracks Jason and I up! Sometimes he isn't trying too but other times he is and he knows he's funny too. Even when he is throwing a fit or doing something he's not supposed to do it's really hard to not smile or laugh at some of the things he says!
Well not much else going on, it's so darn hot here right now we are trying to figure out more things to do indoors on the weekends. Jason had been taking Logan to a new park we found in Fishers that was really nice, but last weekend they only lasted 30 minutes. And this weekend it is supposed to be even hotter. Wyatt and I have to stay home because it's just too hot for him now too. Plus since he won't stay asleep in the carseat, it isn't so easy to have him out with us. Need to use the bjorn more so he will fall asleep hopefully. He is getting so heavy though! Think we will be hitting Monkey Joe's or the Children's Museum this weekend unless we can figure out another indoor activity!


No comments:
Post a Comment