I haven't updated the blog for awhile, so just wanted to give a quick update on the boys.
Logan is still doing great, he loves the Busy Bee house and has multiple "girlfriends" there. It seems to move between McKenna and Elaine mostly! His best friends are the same 3 girls he has known since the baby house and I think he was very glad to be reunited with them. There are many other kids in the class and a few boys, but he says he just plays with the 3 girls. He is eating better finally. He apparently wants to be like the "big" kids at school and has now started eating PB&J's, bologna and grilled cheese. He still wouldn't eat these at home for awhile, would tell me he just eats that at Busy Bee's. But he finally ate some bologna last week at home and has eaten a little bit of grilled cheese. Still not wanting PB&J's, have made them and he just won't eat them, so maybe those are not his favorite. So we are still working on his eating habits, but he is getting better!
He is still not interested in potty training at home, will randomly go, but not consistently. No reward system has grabbed his attention yet, jelly beans are pretty popular, but still not enough to get him to want to try to go very often. So we are still working on that one too!
He is still doing great with Wyatt, loves to give him hugs and kisses. Always wants to see him and likes to "help" push him in the swing. He doesn't seem to have any jealousy issues yet. Asked me yesterday if Wyatt could play with him! Said well, not yet, but soon. He always says "when he gets bigger, he can do ____". Very cute! When I pick him up at school and all the kids come over to check him out, he gets all proud and runs over too and says "this is my baby brother!".
As for Wyatt, he is doing great. He started sleeping through the night randomly last week, did it a few nights in a row, then had a horrible weekend, then slept a few night again. So he isn't consistent yet, but we are working on it. When he does sleep through, he sleeps from around 8:30 to 6:30/7. He doesn't always take a bottle in the middle of the night, but just wakes up, sometimes with gas and I rock him a little and he goes back to sleep. He is random on his naps too, can take only 45 min ones up to almost 2 hours, can't figure out his pattern or how to get him to take longer ones regularly. We moved him to his room at 3 months, but he is still sleeping in the bassinet rocking thing. It is nice because when he wakes I can just shake it a little and usually he falls back asleep easily. I need to work on getting him into his crib, but haven't started that yet. I am going to start with naps first and see how he does, I think he likes to be elevated so not sure if he will like it flat, but I can just elevate the crib also if he doesn't.
He is started to grab things and is pretty good at getting what he is trying for. He is also starting to roll around more. Started rolling onto his side recently and trying hard to get to his belly, looks like he is using his monkey toes to try and grab onto something to pull him over. He is great at tummy time, will do it for awhile before getting upset, Logan hated tummy time! He actually rolled from this tummy to his back today! Not sure how that happened, I looked away and then it happened, tried to get him to do it again and of course he didn't, but we will keep trying!
Wyatt is also huge! He is now in 6 month clothes and those are even looking a little tight. He has on a pair of pj's today that are 6-9 month and they fit and I just saw a picture of Logan in them at 7 months! Crazy how different they are in size. Can't wait to see how different their personalities are. Wyatt is very social, smiles at everyone, have gotten him to laugh a few more times, but not consistently. We have taken pictures of Wyatt but I need to get those off mine and Jason's camera and get some posted. Wanted to do what my sister in law Lissa did and put the boys in the same outfits for their monthly pictures, but seeing how Logan was wearing newborn size at 3 months and Wyatt is in 6 months, wasn't able to do that! But I do what to put both their pictures up to compare what they look like!
That's about it, not much else going on, happy it's almost the weekend and looking forward to some fun with the boys!


No comments:
Post a Comment