Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Baby Awesome at 15 weeks

Hi all,

Awesome is turning 15 weeks tomorrow, so thought I would update you on his progress. As for me, I am feeling good, no real issues to complain about except I am now officially getting a belly. Feels kinda weird, basically makes you feel like you are getting fat! I'm sure I'll get used to it, but just gotta make sure I get the word out that I am pregnant so people at work don't think I have just been hitting the cookie jar lately.

I am having no real complaints or problems with the pregnancy so far, I can now stay up past 9pm too which Jason is liking. So things are going along well. We have our 4 month doctor appt next Monday, so I'll let everyone know how that goes.

Awesome's Progress:
At week 15, your baby-to-be stretches her limbs and bends at her elbows. She's getting big enough that you can feel many of these movements. This week your baby is roughly the size of a small apple or orange. Her bones are continuing to grow and lengthen. While she looks more like a baby, her skin is still thin and translucent with her veins visible. Your baby is also beginning to grow lanugo, a very fine hair. It will keep growing until around the 26th gestational week of pregnancy (that's week 28 of your pregnancy).

No comments: