Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Baby Awesome at 17 weeks

Hello!

Baby Awesome turned 17 weeks! We are still doing well, no problems at all except my pants not buttoning anymore! I have had to go maternity clothes shopping and that was more of a pain than I realized. I finally found a couple pair of pants that are comfortable though so we'll see how long they will last me.

School is almost over also, I have finals to complete this week, so by Monday night it will all be over and my MBA will be complete! So after that I can relax and have more time to get things started on the nursery, which will be the next project to start.

Here is Awesome's progress this week:
Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and he's around 5 inches long. He can move his joints, and his skeleton — until now rubbery cartilage — is starting to harden to bone. His sense of hearing is also developing. The umbilical cord, his lifeline to the placenta, is growing stronger and thicker.

1 comment:

Greg Benedict said...

Check out the GAP.com for jeans. My wife swears by them.

Greg