So today we went to see the perinatologist again for them to do another ultrasound to check on Baby Awesome. They did all the measurements and everything looks great, baby now weighs an estimated 3.6 pounds which puts in at the 43rd percentile which is average. Works for me, lot better than his daddy who I'm sure was at the top of the percentile weighing in at 10.5 lbs! Baby Awesome was pretty active and apparently shy as he kept his hand over his face the entire time they were trying to see him. No matter how much they pushed on him, he wouldn't move it, so we only have partial pictures of his face from today's visit. His cheeks didn't look nearly as chubby either with this higher tech machine. They also showed us his hair! So looks like he might not come out bald, like I was.
We have a few pictures from today's ultrasound so we'll get those posted too. He will have an entire album filled before he even gets here with the rate we are going with ultrasounds!
As for how I am doing, this is day 4 on bed rest and I am already tired of it! I was actually excited to go the doctor today because I got to leave the house. Can't wait for Monday's appointment either. Work has helped during the day, but there really needs to be better shows on in the evenings! But on a good note, the dogs are loving being able to hang out all day with me, I am trying to learn from them how to stay lying down for so many hours a day!
The other good house news is that we are getting our carpets removed tomorrow in the basement and having new carpet put down next Tuesday! Jason, his parents and my parents are putting in the baseboards this weekend in order to get ready for the new carpet, so soon I'll at least have another floor and couch to choose from for my bed rest! I'll have to spend a day on each floor to mix it up some :)
Well, that's it for now, just wanted to update everyone on the doctor appt. Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment