So, I went to my doctor today to get another ultrasound to measure my cervix. I wsa very nervous, felt like I was taking a test. I was really hoping my cervix would measure the same or longer. As soon as the picture came up on the tv, I knew I had failed! You could see the funneling was larger which meant the cervix was shorter. I was at 2.2 last week and now I am at 1.8. So went to see the doctor, they did another fetal fibronectin test which shows if you are going to be at risk for pre-term labor over the next two weeks. That test came back negative which is good. She is having me come back on Friday for another ultrasound. We was thinking about admitting me to the hospital but decided to wait and have me come back Friday. Apparently if my cervix gets shorter I might have to go in. They will do this so they can monitor any contractions I have, be able to medicate me if they need to and just watch me basically. So not too happy about these developments at all. Hoping I pass my test Friday because being on bed rest at home is one thing, in the hospital is a whole other ballgame!
So, I am back in my recliner, still working from home, bed rest is really, really hard! Never knew how hard it would be to just relax and lay down all day. So that's about it for now, I better get back to work! I'll update everyone on Friday as to how I do on my next test!


1 comment:
Good Luck on Friday! We are pulling for you! If you need anything let us know! We can always bring dinner to you!
Post a Comment