Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

I passed!!!!

Well I am back on the couch with my puppies! We had an appointment this morning and they checked my cervix, there was no funneling and it still measured 1.8! That combined with the fetal fibronectin test is what has landed me still on bed rest but at my house, not at the hospital :) Realized that I bet my doctor scared me with the hospital on purpose. I hated being on bed rest, but as soon as she mentioned going to the hospital I was excited about being on bed rest at home. Good strategy I think.

So I am safe until my next doctor appointment in 2 weeks, at that point they will do another fetal fibronectin test and ultrasound. So we'll see how that goes!

Second week of bed rest was much better than the first. I am getting more used to it and coming to accept it. Since it looks like I will be here for awhile, it's good I have gotten used to it. We'll see how I feel in another 2 weeks though!

We also have our basement which is great! The carpets went in this week and Jason got everything all set back up, so I know have another couch to lay on! And Jason has his big screen back to watch movies and play Halo 3, he is very excited.

The dogs are so well behaved now it's great. Since I am home all day they spend the day up and down which makes them pretty tired all day and a lot less hyper! So that has been nice. Plus Pebbles has someone to cuddle with all day, which she is loving!

So that's it for now, things are going well for us!

No comments: