Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Things are looking up!

Well we had another doctor's appointment today at the specialist and things are looking good! They measured my cervix at 2.5 and it was 1.8 last Friday! So looks like bed rest is doing it's job. Also been having talks with Awesome about not trying to poke through my cervix just yet. Let him know that although we can't wait to meet him, we just aren't ready yet! His room is a mess, furniture is in, but that's about it for now, so he can't come yet! He seems to be cooperating for now.

He has been very active today, woke me up this morning i think he was practicing his karate, have a feeling he will come out with a black belt already! During the ultrasound he also was moving around a lot, wouldn't look at the camera for awhile, but then he finally turned around to let us see his cute face! So we have a couple more pictures that I will post as soon as we get them scanned in.

Well that's it for now, in case people are wondering, yes I am still on bed rest, and doesn't look like I will be released until around 36/37 weeks (I'm 32 now), so we will be getting out of the house as much as possible at that time!

This weekend I get to leave the house again because we have our Childbirth prep class at the hospital. Have to bring a pillow and blanket so I can lay on the floor, but at least I get out of the house!

Kinda sad I get excited about those things, but not much else to look forward to right now :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you are doing better and surely you are looking forward to the Zickler's coming over for some wii and xbox. Wow, what has our lives become?? I suppose we should enjoy it now...which by the way is also my excuse for sleeping as much as I do! See you Saturday!