So Ryan was here all day yesterday, literally, from 10am to 11:30 pm and he finished the baby's room! So today we are going to start putting things away and getting things organized. I will post pictures of the room once we get things a little more in order.
We spend yesterday getting things cleared out of the guest room and Jason took a lot of things to goodwill and cleaned the entire house. I started going through all the gifts we have to organize them and see what else Awesome needs before he arrives. Because of the great gifts we got, there isn't much left we need!
Not much else going on today, we don't have any plans for the rest of Labor day, we had some friends over last night and played some Mario Cart. I am going to miss everyone showing up with food when I am off bed rest! :) Since we can't go out to dinner with friends, they always bring something in, which has been really nice. But I am excited to finally to go out to eat again. Wednesday night!
I am starting to get the swollen hands and feet though, as people have seen I haven't been able to comfortably wear my wedding rings since about 34 weeks. Been wearing my pink sapphire ring that is quite large, and telling people it's a pink diamond :) Learning the longer I am on my feet the more they swell too, so not sure how much I will even be able to walk around before my feet feel like they are going to explode! Hopefully that will get better, but assuming it will just get worse since I am almost 9 months now...
But oh well, I'll deal with swollen feet if I can actually stand up for more than 10 minutes at a time!
Well, I am going to go and start checking out Awesome's room and figure out where everything should go! Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment