Weight: 17.5 lbs - 52%
Height: 25.75 - 27%
Head: 17.75 - 84% - takes a lot of head space to hold that huge brain!
Everything checked out great on him once again. He had to get 3 shots and drink one this time. He was already tired and cranky when Dr. Kristen did the exam, so by the time the shot lady got to him he just wanted to take a nap. He got 2 shots in one leg and was not happy, started to calm down then got the third in his other thigh. He was definitely not happy after that. But as soon as I picked him up he calmed down in less than a minute and was asleep before I got him in the car. He seemed fine that night, but the next day he was very fussy and I could tell he didn't feel good. He had a 100 degree temp, but was still eating and sleeping okay. That wasn't high enough to warrant a doctor's visit, so I just kept watch on him. By the next day he was fine, no fever and seemed to be feeling better except for a dry cough and sounding like he had been smoking! His voice was very hoarse, it was weird. Again talked to the doctor but basically nothing they can do as long as he didn't have a fever and he was eating and sleeping okay. Again he was doing both fine, so whatever it was seems to have passed.

We took some pictures last weekend for his 6 months. Barb and Tiffany bought Logan an outfit that had orange running pants. Jason also has a pair of these and wears them all the time. They are his house lounging pants basically. So we took some pictures of them together with their matching pants! We also tried to get the puppies involved, but had a hard time getting them to sit still and get everyone facing the camera. I have posted the pictures to the right.
We have some videos too that I need to get posted, those take FOREVER to upload so I will try to get some up soon.
We also gave Logan rice cereal for the first time today. We also recorded that so we will get that posted as soon as Jason gets it converted. I think he swallowed some. He seemed interested for a short while. A lot of it came back out but I do think he figured out how to eat it too. We will continue to try so he can figure it out!
Logan is starting his first full day at daycare tomorrow. He has been a few times to just hang out and get to know the babies and the daycare ladies, but this will be his first full day there. Jason is going to be taking him in the mornings and I will be picking him up. I think he is going to have fun there, but be really tired from all the new things! I am pretty comfortable with them so far. When Jason took him the other week Logan was very happy to go to Shannon who is the main girl in the baby room. So I think he'll do fine!
Well, think that's about it for now! Hope everyone had a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment