Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bending knees

Logan has now learned to bend his knees! Looks like he is doing squats :) Instead of plopping down from standing, he now slowly goes down. Very cute.

Yesterday at daycare they gave him a sippy cup at snack time. I have been giving him ones at home to play with basically so he can figure out he can get water/juice out of it. He hadn't really figured it out yet, but the cup they had a daycare was one that just pours out easily. The ones I have you have to actually suck on them, better for not spilling. So when I got to daycare yesterday he was sitting in his highchair with water pooled in his tray and a bunch of soggy cheerios. He was having a great time playing in it! They had given him the sippy cup and apparently he had proceeded to turn it upside down and pour all the water out the spout! It was cute, but I told him he was only allowed to do that at daycare not at home :)

He also just went to bed without me holding his clothes so he can't roll over tonight! Only took about 20 minutes too, now that I know he can sit back down easily I just put him down and left the room tonight, got really upset once and I went to check and his paci was halfway across the room, apparently he didn't notice the 15 other in his crib! He stood up many times, but finally fell asleep, he was pretty tired. Hopefully we are back to falling asleep easier, maybe the newness of pulling up is finally wearing off!

No comments: