Logan went up stairs for the first time this weekend. He hasn't been around them yet to try them, but we were outside and he was crawling around the patio and all the sudden went over to the stairs and went right up them! No hesitation at all. I have let him go up the stairs inside and he loves it, is very good. Hasn't figured out how to go down yet, wants to go down forward which won't really work out...
He didn't have a good weekend though, think he was teething, was up for 2 hours at a time on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Last night he slept all night though and went down easy. He went down on his own tonight, so hopefully he sleeps all night again. It's rough being up for 2 hours in the middle of the night for everyone! He now has one of his front teeth, that came in before the weekend though, it looks like maybe the other front tooth is coming in. I hope he was working on others too because he hasn't been that upset in a long time. So he now has 5, his bottom 2, top two canines and one front tooth.
Logan is not a fan of table food yet unless it's cereal or crackers. I will try to feed him something new in his baby food and he will swallow the baby food and pick out the table food and look at it them throw it on his tray (or floor). We are still working on it, hopefully he starts to like it soon.
Logan also has a little walker, my parents has this car one at their house that was Max's so after he went home to Texas we brought it over to our house. Logan was getting the hang of it and we would walk with him and hold it. Mom them got him a new walker that was heavier so it was easier for him to use. It is pretty cool has lots of things to push and light up. He just got this last Thursday and by the weekend was walking on his own. We have some video of it and I'll get it posted. By yesterday he was already pushing my hand off when I tried to hold onto the handle so he couldn't fall. So today I was just helping him after he ran into walls and needed to turn around and he was still pushing my away! Already telling me he doesn't need me anymore!
Logan is also visiting the big baby room at daycare this weekend. He is the oldest in the baby room because the others have already moved up. I was very sad about this, but have realized that the others babies he is with now are all really little, I don't think any of them can even sit up on their own, so I think it's good he will be going up with the "big kids". I think he oldest is maybe 16 months. He has been doing good up there so far, they are still in the same house, just across the kitchen in another room. There a lot more toys in this room for him to play with too, lots of walkers and ones to pull up on. I think all the babies up there are walking also, so they were saying he'll probably pick that up pretty soon. I am REALLY not ready for him to walk, time is going way too fast.
Well that's about it for now, I will try to get more pictures posted soon also, I have a bunch and Jason has a bunch I have to get from him. Even though there haven't been any new ones lately we are taking plenty of pictures! We still need to get some 11 month pics taken though, he was not in the mood this weekend, so hopefully this weekend will be better.


No comments:
Post a Comment