Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sushi 33 weeks + 4 days Appt

I passed again!  My cervix somehow was up to 2.3 this time and the fetal fibronecton test came back negative again, so he is staying put until at least 35 weeks so far.  I was afraid my cervix would be shorter because Logan had been sick again that week and had been up a few nights in a row for hours, so I spent a lot of up and down time with him during those hours in the middle of the night.  Plus the day before my appt Logan had to stay home from school because he had a fever.  Jason stayed home too, but I was still up for than usual for 4 days since Logan had been home Friday - Monday.  But somehow I'm still fine!  So all is good!


Logan seems to be doing better now, he had a cold for 2 weeks and I took him to the doctor last Friday because he just wasn't himself and was getting up in the middle of the night coughing.  Since he has had pneumonia twice already I was worried about him getting that again.  So I took him in to get checked out.  Thank goodness he was great she said!  The plan we are using of doing the pulmacort and Xoponex is working she said to keep the fluid out of his lungs, so I have to continue that when he is coughing.  So we are actually still doing that now.  He actually got worse over the weekend, he got a fever that went up to 101.8, and wasn't sleeping well and wasn't too happy, but by Monday he had kicked the fever and seemed to be doing better.  He is still coughing a little, but not much, so I am doing treatments twice a day instead of 3 times and I think he is about ready to go back down to just the pulmacort.

Logan is doing better at letting Jason do more things which is great, he is now letting Jason get him ready in the morning without me having to be in the room.  He still wants me around at bedtime, but that's ok, cause I want to be there too!  Looks like we are losing our cuddle time though, sometimes he wants to go in his bed while we read or he goes into bed for songs, doesn't want us to just hold him as much.  He is getting too big!  I am still amazed at his vocabulary, he knows and remembers a lot and isn't as easily tricked anymore!  He can now go up and down stairs easily, he is tall enough to hold onto the rail now.  He also really still likes to pick out his clothes, so sometimes he is dressed pretty interestingly, but as long as they are clean, I don't care too much.  Usually he wants to just keep n whatever shirt he wakes up in, so as long as he actually changes I am happy. 

I only have 2 weeks and 2 days until bedrest is over for good, so things are looking good!  And as long as I am on this modified I at least get out of the house to take Logan to school, so makes it easier.  Still have lots to get done in Logan's new room and his old room to get it ready, but once we get the carpet in, hopefully next week, we can start moving on that!

No comments: