Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sushi 35 weeks + 3 days

I had my 35 week appt yesterday, was just supposed to be a routine check, no ultrasound.  I told my doctor how I had been having some really bad back pain that felt like maybe the baby was hitting a nerve on my spine.  It felt like how my contractions with Logan started, but then those radiated to my stomach also and these didn't.  And if I moved or walked, they would usually go away.  She said well, it could be back labor, so she decided to go ahead and check my cervix to see if I was dilated.  Turns out I am, 1.5 cm and 50% effaced.  She wasn't surprised at the effaced since my cervix is short, but since I was already dilated and not at 36 weeks yet she put me back on strict bedrest until Sunday.  Then I will be 36 weeks and back on the modified bedrest, which just means I can take Logan to/from school again and I told her I had a hair and dentist appt, she said I could go to those, but that was it!  So I am back to the couch again...  I am totally free when I am 37 weeks, which is one week later than I was with Logan, so on Easter Sunday I am completely free to do whatever I want!  It's only been a day so far and it's not great, but I can handle it for a few days.  Logan is doing great with it this time, only issue is I think he is teething, his top 2 yr old molars are in but not his bottom two and I think they must be coming in. He is complaining that they hurt and fussier than usual.  But since he is letting Jason do things for him again, he is adjusting well so far.  I just have to disappear right before bedtime and he will basically forget about me, if I am around he will want me to come upstairs and help put him down, so I just "go to the bathroom" right before bed and go hide basically and let Jason do it all.

I am using these few days to get some stuff done I can do on the couch, finally getting the taxes done since I got all Jason's info and trying to get Logan's baby book up to date so I can get ready to start on Sushi's!

Not much else going on right now, I am just ready for sushi to get here, I am done being pregnant, getting to the uncomfortable stage and since I am already at 1.5, my doc thinks he might show up sooner this time!  Before I have said 38 weeks, we'll see if he waits that long.  She said if I went into labor now that she wouldn't stop it, but would try to slow it down.  But that baby is fully developed so will be okay to be delivered anytime!  Can't believe we could have another baby soon, so exciting and weird! :)  Logan keeps telling me that the baby is "blowing bubbles" in my belly.  And when I asked him if he was going to share his toys and house with his baby brother he said Yes, but he is in your belly.  So I told him he was right but he will be coming out soon.  He told me he was making a door, I was confused, and then he said, he was making a door in my tummy so he could come out!  Don't I wish his door was really big, that would be a lot easier!!

No comments: