Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a great time at Easter this year, Logan now understands the Easter egg hunt so it's more fun.  Jason also wanted to make cookies with Logan, so we made some sugar cookies so we could decorate them.  Logan didn't really care too much about the actual baking process, he lost interest very quickly.  We tried to make shapes out of them, but we weren't that good at it!  Jason wanted them to be perfect so kept doing them over and over again.  I just wanted to get some made so we could bake them and decorate, so we had some that weren't perfect but once Logan put all the icing on them you couldn't see them anyway!

Here are a few pictures of Logan and Jason with the cookies and him with his Easter basket (a Cars one of course).  He would find the eggs and open each one and eat the candy, there was no waiting for him!  Once he figured out there was something inside the egg, he wanted to open each one.  We had M&M's and fruit snacks in each so he really liked them!





We also decorated eggs, Logan liked making the water change colors and dunking the eggs, but I didn't really have big enough bowls I was using, so we made a huge mess!  Most of the time doing the cookies and the eggs was spent laughing, Jason and I are still learning this process, but I think next year we'll have it down!

Here are some videos of Logan making cookies and eggs!





No comments: