Of course Wyatt is now walking, but wanted to record when he actually started doing everything so I can record it in his baby book, when I finally get around to doing Logan and his!
So he pulled up on Jan 11. It happened after work one day, I was making dinner and Logan yelled out for me to come look because Wyatt was standing all by himself! He had pulled up on his piano. He didn't do it again for awhile, but of course after that kept doing it all the time!
He also started taking steps on March 25th. He even did a little hop! Then he started officially walking on March 29th. He walked from the ottoman over to us by the tv and then did it again on camera! here is the video.
Now he is trying to run in order to keep up with his brother!


No comments:
Post a Comment