Well, I am getting really bad at keeping this updated. So going to try to get up to date...
Lots going on, so I will do a couple posts so it will be easier for me to find things when I look back at this!
Wyatt's 9 month stats:
Weight - 21 lbs 10 oz - 67th percentile (up from 19lbs 6 ounces - 79th percentile)
Height - 29.5 in - 85th percentile (up from 28.5 in)
Head - 18.5 - 18.75 - 89th percentile (up from 17.75 in)
He checked out great at the 9 months, but as usual he was sick. So we went on the "asthma plan" same one Logan was on. Which means that he has to do breathing treatments nightly with pulmicort and when he is sick he has to do them twice a day along with xopenex 3 times a day. And since Wyatt never met a virus he didn't like he has been sick pretty much all winter. He also got pink eye from school and gave it to me, that was a new one for us, thank goodness it didn't get to Logan also.


No comments:
Post a Comment