Finally all the drooling pays off! Yesterday I felt and saw Logan's first tooth! Little teeny white speck on the bottom. On Friday he started doing this tongue pushing thing, where it looked like maybe he was playing with or feeling something on his lower gum. I thought maybe that was a sign that he had a tooth down there. He wouldn't let me in his mouth to see though, he just pushes his tongue out and protects his mouth, he is very good at this! And he does evasive measures with his head to, so it's hard to get in there. While feeding him breakfast on Saturday though, I snuck in a finger before the bottle and I felt something sharp! I used the bottle again to pull his tongue up and Jason could see it and it's definitely there! I am assuming this is the reasons he has been waking up at night lately. He doesn't seem in pain though, just has been waking around 4 am and starts to chat with himself. We don't really have to do anything, he falls back to sleep on his own usually, but it was just weird. So wondering if this is why he had been doing that. Did some research and apparently the norm is to get your bottom 2 middle teeth then the the upper 4. So we'll see if another one pops through soon! Besides his night wakings where he talks to himself, we really didn't notice anything else as a sign he was teething. Besides the massive drooling that he has been doing since 4 months. So I think he handled the pain pretty well! We'll see if he keeps this up for all of them, I am really hoping so!
Logan is also getting better at eating solids, he is finally getting the hang of it, course most of it ends up on the bib and his face, but some is going in! He can now eat, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, cereal and peas! It's time to try a new food Monday and the last of the veggies is green beans, so we'll see how he feels about those. He has eaten everything so far, hasn't seemed to not like any of them, so hopefully he won't be too picky. Course I know his tastes can change later, but for now he seems to like all the foods he has tried.
Well, that's about it for today, I need to go get ready to go to lunch. Celebrating Jason's birthday which is tomorrow, plus Mother's Day with Jason's family today. Going to Bonefish, love the Bang Bang shrimp! Then I have 2 soccer games this afternoon back to back. Hopefully I don't die, wouldn't be a good day to do that! Last week I could barely walk afterwards, hopefully there are subs this week so I don't have to run the entire hour! I am still working on getting back in shape!
Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment