Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Monsters under my bed...

So Jason and I were going to bed last night and I went to check on Logan. He has this little monkey blankie that we got as a shower gift that I had started giving him when he went to sleep. He normally played with it while he was falling asleep by flinging it around, one of his favorite things to do! But last night he was totally cuddling with it! It was so cute, I went out to get Jason to come and look. Of course Logan heard us and started moving around, so he changed positions, but still kept hold of the monkey. Jason ran and got the camera and since it was pitch black as it was midnight, we had to use the flash, it was just too cute of a picture to pass up. Logan was not amused! He woke up, and it took him a little bit to get back to sleep but he finally did and we got a great picture! Jason was joking that Logan probably now thinks there are monsters under his bed that come in and blind him with flashes! We will try not to do this again...
I also posted some other pictures, labeled 5-7-09. There are some good pictures of Pebbles and Logan and one of Pebbles curled up next to Logan's new big boy chair. I need to get the other pictures from Jason still from his 7 month photo shoot which has Logan posing in his chair. They are too cute!

Here are a couple other cute pics! Logan in his Exersaucer, or my nickname, the Poopersaucer, because every time he needs to go and it's taking awhile, all you have to do it put him in here and within a few minutes the place starts stinking up!













Logan trying to pet Pebbles, we are still trying to teach him to pet not grab handfuls of hair or an ear! He LOVES Pebbles!

No comments: