Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Random Updates

Well I haven't written for awhile, but there hasn't been much going on. Logan is doing good, I think he is all over his ear infection. He is done with the meds thank goodness because those were a pain to get down him! He is still sleeping pretty well, is starting to sometimes turn himself back onto his back, but still occationally cries for us to come help when he is getting to sleep. You never know where he is going to end up in the crib, so we are always having to go in and adjust the camera so we can actually see him. Sometimes multiple times a night!

Jason and I took Logan to the zoo the other weekend. We went ahead and bought a pass so we could go back often for short visits. Logan did really well, but didn't really seem to notice the animals, he was too busy people watching. We did go to the petting zoo and they didn't have many animals out. We checked out the goats and neither the goats nor Logan seemed to interested. We have a couple pictures of that and as soon as I can get them from Jason I will get those posted. We had a good time though and think over the next few months Logan will start to notice the animals (we hope).

I have also officially changed jobs and it has been great so far! I officially started at my new company last Wednesday after 2 days off. But since my security clearance wasn't complete I couldn't actually go to the client site. I had to get my fingerprints redone, the FBI said they were "unclassifiable", so I have finally gotten my clearance after jumping through a few more hoops. But the client said they didn't want me on-site until May 11th. So I have been "working" from home since last Wednesday and it will continue until the 11th! So basically I am getting a 1.5 week vacation without having to use vacation time. My new boss told me to "do whatever you would normally do on vacation, just don't leave town". So, Logan and I have been having a good time! I have kept him out of daycare for the past week and plan on keeping him all week. It worked out well because one of the babies at daycare when I was there last Monday had double ear infections and was still coughing a lot. So I don't want to expose Logan to him in case he catches a cold again. He already has a runny nose, but that's it and it seems to be clearing up.

So basically things are going great right now! I have posted some more pictures to the right. The easter pictures and some others. We took some 7 month pictures of Logan and I will get those posted as soon as I get them from Jason.

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: