Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dada!!

Logan has finally moved on to the Ds and is now officially saying Dada! We heard it for sure this past Sunday. Jason made the comment "I was expecting that last week!" since it was father's day. But apparently Logan wanted him to sweat it out :) He is still saying Mama too, usually when he is upset. Both sounds are pretty clear and I think he knows what they mean too! He is moving faster and faster, he still doesn't like the hard floors because he can't get any good traction with his feet or knees to crawl, but I'm sure he will figure that out soon too. He is so funny because he will crawl a few feet, then stretch out and lay his head down on his hands and basically look like he is taking a break, then pop back up and start crawling more. It's so darn cute! He is breathing so heavy after crawling around for awhile too, guess it's a real workout!

We tried to take pictures of Logan this weekend because he turned 9 months and it is really hard now! We set up an area we wanted him to sit in and as soon as I put him down he immediately went into a crawl and left! So it's a little harder getting our pics now. We'll have to figure something else out to make him stay in one place!

Logan is spending the week at home with grandparents this week because the daycare is closed for the holiday all week. He spent the first 2 days with the Diehls and now my parents are watching him for 2 days, then Jason and I are off Friday! It's nice not to have to take or pick him up from daycare and Logan is having fun hanging out with the grandparents. We do wonder if he misses his friends though :) Logan is now the only boy at daycare! The others have moved up to the older baby area or have left. One had to go to a cheaper place because the mom was possibly going to lose her job. All the daycare providers are women too, so he really is the only boy there! I think he likes it!

Hope everyone has a good 4th!

No comments: