Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Made it through another weekend....

And still no baby! Had my 39 week appointment Monday and doctor says I am 2 cm dilated and she could feel Awesome's head! So weird...

We had a good, productive weekend, got things cleaned up in our house, lots of little things done we had put off for awhile and went to dinner at Ruth's Chris, our new favorite restaurant. Was our last Saturday night date without children since Jason has the wedding this weekend. We finished getting things ready in Awesome's room and put together the pack n play that we set up in the family room so he has a place to sleep on the main floor too. So everything is ready for him!

I have been having some contractions I think, lower back pain, cramping feelings, etc. But nothing that is consistent. According to the doctor this is good, means my body is preparing for labor! So we'll see if Awesome is going to stay on schedule for Sunday or decide to change the plans and show up early. At this point I am good either way!

I have been going back into work for a few hours a week for awhile now so I can get things organized and show my face. My HR girl saw me there last week and I found out that I needed a note to be able to return to work from my doctor. I had to have one to work from home while I was on bed rest so now they need on to say I can come back. So had my doctor write me one yesterday and turned it in today while I was there and apparently it wasn't good enough! Need all this information, so at this point, I say who cares then I won't come back anymore! :) I was going to go in Thursday since that will be my last day but might just tell my boss I am not allowed to come because my note isn't good enough! I am taking Friday off since it's my b-day and I have vacation days. Not too exciting of a b-day, going to the specialist and to my doctor for my last non-stress test and then to the rehearsal dinner for Chris and Kate's wedding. Hopefully Awesome will give us this one last weekend, but if not, I am ready for him!

No comments: