So this has been the longest week ever! This is my first full week back at work and it really hard being away from Logan this much. I'm sure it will get easier as time goes on, but I hate that I am going to miss so many things in his life. It hasn't helped that for most of the week when I get home he is really crabby. Apparently been happy all day long, but then turns cranky in the evenings. Today he had a 3 hour nap in Grandma Diehl's arms, I had start making noises and trying to talk to him to get him to wake up. He was finally better later after his bottle, was smiling and talking some to Jason and I, but he was only up for about an hour and a half before he was falling asleep again. We have been having some issues getting him to settle into sleep at night too, had to turn on the swing a couple nights, tonight was one of them. He is really tired, but once you put him down, he wakes up and does this whiny cry and then loses his paci, then gets more upset. this goes on for awhile, so if I turn on the swing it will lull him to sleep. I actually just turned it off tonight though and he seems fine still, so hopefully he doesn't wake up and want to swing again!
I also think I am getting sick now, the lady I sit by has been sick for over a week and my throat started hurting today, so hopefully that doesn't turn into anything bigger. I don't want to spread anything to Logan, but it's hard when I want to hold him! Nothing else is really going on right now, we are all just adjusting to going back to work and hopefully the adjustment period isn't too long!
One more day then I get to spend 2 days with the happy Logan I miss!


No comments:
Post a Comment