Logan has been doing great this year. He hasn't gotten sick very often at all, so seems like his immune system is finally getting stronger. So glad we don't have to do breathing treatments with him too this year! He is such a good big brother, he helps out all the time and tells us Wyatt is his best friend. Only issue is Wyatt doesn't get much attention, anytime he is doing something fun, Logan wants to come over and do it too. It's a good thing Wyatt is so big also, Logan gets pretty rowdy with him, likes to tickle him and rough house some. Wyatt usually likes it too. Wyatt takes a tumble and just gets right back up, he seems like he is going to be pretty tough so that is good.
Logan is getting ready to move schools, I am checking out preschools now and need to figure out which one we like best. He is supposed to move by 4 and I want to coordinate that with the house move also, so it will be in the next couple months. I am scared for this because he is so comfortable and happy where he is now. But I'm sure he will fit right in the next place too, everyone loves him, especially the girls :)
Not too much else going on with Logan, we are getting ready to start swim lessons again this weekend and I know Logan is excited. Ever since we finally got him to sit down in the bathtub months ago he has loved the water. I think he stood in the tub for over a year maybe even 2! Jason took him swimming one night with a friend and his 3 year old and it took Logan 45 minutes to get into the water, but now he loves it! He was more worried about the people than the water. He seems very worried about other people when he is doing new things, we are trying to expose him to more and more so he can get more comfortable with it. Wyatt also went swimming and the first time didn't love it so much, but the next time had a lot of fun and I could barely contain him! I got him a little inner tube so he can float around on his own next time. We plan on taking Wyatt to Logan's lessons and just letting him hang out in the pool to get more and more comfortable with it.
Logan is so dang smart it's amazing too. He is really starting to imitate us which is fun. He calls Wyatt by the same names we do, sweetpea, sweetheart, etc and talked to him in the same voice as we do too. It's just cute! He is such a funny, goofy boy and life is gonna be fun when Wyatt gets older! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment