We asked Logan what kind of cake we should make for Wyatt's birthday, I asked him a couple times to make sure he didn't change his mind. He decided we should make Mater. Of course there wasn't a cake pan for Mater so Jason had to improvise and I think he did a great job!
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Wyatt - 1 year party
I forgot to write about Wyatt's birthday party! We ended up having quite a lot of people at his party, I think 10 or so kids plus their parents, so it was pretty crowded. Logan had a great time playing with everyone and of course opening Wyatt's presents for him.
We asked Logan what kind of cake we should make for Wyatt's birthday, I asked him a couple times to make sure he didn't change his mind. He decided we should make Mater. Of course there wasn't a cake pan for Mater so Jason had to improvise and I think he did a great job!
Wyatt didn't really get into his cake, we thought maybe he would since he is such a good eater, but apparently eating Mater wasn't his thing! He did have fun though, so the party was a success!
We asked Logan what kind of cake we should make for Wyatt's birthday, I asked him a couple times to make sure he didn't change his mind. He decided we should make Mater. Of course there wasn't a cake pan for Mater so Jason had to improvise and I think he did a great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment