Logan and I went to the breastfeeding group today and he now weighs 10.4 lbs! So at 8 weeks he is just shy of Jason's birthweight. So crazy! He is getting so big though and really filling out. Starting to be a little chunk! He is also getting longer, but I don't know his measurements, he won't lay still enough for me to take them, but I think he is around 22 inches. So he is outgrowing his newborn clothes now and is starting to wear the 0 to 3 months. I give him another week or so in the newborns and then I think he'll be too long for them. They have plenty of room he doesn't fill them out, but they just aren't long enough.
We had a pretty good weekend with the family, Logan met his Aunt Lissa, Uncle Alex and cousin Max. He seemed to like everyone! Max just kept checking him out, but he didn't want to get to close. Max had fun playing with Logan's few toys though and so far so good with the sharing. Course since Logan isn't old enough to play with them and was sleeping of the time, not sure he will be that good once he is older. We went to the Children's Museum on Saturday, so Max could run and play. He had a good time in Playscape and wore himself (and the rest of us) out pretty good. Then Sunday we had an early Thanksgiving at our house. Logan slept through that too!
He is still doing good at night, waking only once and usually going back to sleep pretty easily. Jason is doing a night shift on the weekends for me and it seems Logan likes to play tricks on him. The first weekend, he had peed through his clothes and sleep sack so was very unhappy so Jason had to completely change him, so he turned on all the lights went downstairs, had to find a new outfit, etc. So basically Logan totally woke up and it was hard for Jason to get him back to sleep, took about an hour or so. Then last weekend when Jason got up with him he had pooped though his outfit! So Jason again had to go through changing him and everything. But I had given him the tips of not turning on lights and being quiet so Logan wouldn't think it was time to get up. So even though he had to change him, he still went back to sleep pretty easily. And since my parents were staying the night Saturday, Sunday morning when Logan woke at 7:30 I just took him to mom and went back to bed! So I got a pretty good nights sleep on Saturday.
Today at the group they brought in Angel wings so we could take pictures, here are the best ones I got of Logan. They are going to bring them in every week till Christmas so I might try to get a better picture, but most of the babies were crying while sitting for their pictures, but Logan seemed to be pretty happy! I added more pictures and videos today, so check them out by clicking on the newest link to the right under Videos and Pictures!
We had a pretty good weekend with the family, Logan met his Aunt Lissa, Uncle Alex and cousin Max. He seemed to like everyone! Max just kept checking him out, but he didn't want to get to close. Max had fun playing with Logan's few toys though and so far so good with the sharing. Course since Logan isn't old enough to play with them and was sleeping of the time, not sure he will be that good once he is older. We went to the Children's Museum on Saturday, so Max could run and play. He had a good time in Playscape and wore himself (and the rest of us) out pretty good. Then Sunday we had an early Thanksgiving at our house. Logan slept through that too!
He is still doing good at night, waking only once and usually going back to sleep pretty easily. Jason is doing a night shift on the weekends for me and it seems Logan likes to play tricks on him. The first weekend, he had peed through his clothes and sleep sack so was very unhappy so Jason had to completely change him, so he turned on all the lights went downstairs, had to find a new outfit, etc. So basically Logan totally woke up and it was hard for Jason to get him back to sleep, took about an hour or so. Then last weekend when Jason got up with him he had pooped though his outfit! So Jason again had to go through changing him and everything. But I had given him the tips of not turning on lights and being quiet so Logan wouldn't think it was time to get up. So even though he had to change him, he still went back to sleep pretty easily. And since my parents were staying the night Saturday, Sunday morning when Logan woke at 7:30 I just took him to mom and went back to bed! So I got a pretty good nights sleep on Saturday.
Today at the group they brought in Angel wings so we could take pictures, here are the best ones I got of Logan. They are going to bring them in every week till Christmas so I might try to get a better picture, but most of the babies were crying while sitting for their pictures, but Logan seemed to be pretty happy! I added more pictures and videos today, so check them out by clicking on the newest link to the right under Videos and Pictures!


No comments:
Post a Comment