We had a great time with Logan this Christmas. We went down to my parents house in Floyds Knobs for Christmas Eve with my mom's family. And then headed back to Indy to spend Christmas Day with Jason's family. Logan did great again in the car for the trip so that as nice. I think he was eating while I was opening his presents one time and fast asleep for the next present opening. He got some really cool new things though! Lots of toys and new outfits. I'm sure he will enjoy them soon! We took a lot of pictures and I will get them posted soon, here are a couple that I thought were funny!
We used an elf hat that Tiffany had gotten for the dogs and took pictures of Logan, here is one of them. We left our dogs with Jason's parents and Tiffany and Barb had some fun with them and hats. Here is a pictures of Isis, Pebbles and Zoey (Tiffany's dog). 
We used an elf hat that Tiffany had gotten for the dogs and took pictures of Logan, here is one of them. We left our dogs with Jason's parents and Tiffany and Barb had some fun with them and hats. Here is a pictures of Isis, Pebbles and Zoey (Tiffany's dog). 
So impressed that they all sat still for this picture!
While Logan was sitting on my lap taking pictures, Pebbles wanted some attention too, so she jumped up on my lap and got comfy. She cuddled right up with Logan who didn't seem to mind. Logan was kicking up a storm too and was kicking Pebbles who just ignored it and continued to sleep!

So all in all we had a great Christmas! I will get all the pictures posted soon. I also have a couple video's that I need to get up. So check back soon! :) Hope everyone had a great Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment