Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

New Pics

Jason and I took some 11 week pictures of Logan last night. He got dressed up in his Christmas pj's and hat. He didn't mind us taking pictures because I think he was too tired to care, but he didn't want to smile for the camera. We'll have to try again one day when he is more alert. But here is one of the pictures and the rest, along with some other pictures I have taken, plus some more angel photo's are also posted under the new link on the right. Nothing else too new since last night when I wrote except Logan had another rough evening with gas. He couldn't seem to stay asleep woke many times between 8 and 10 until I finally turned on the swing. It was almost dead and I was surprised it even worked. It only lasted about 10 minutes, but that was all Logan needed, he was out after that. He woke at 3:30 I think, I woke up thinking he had cried, but then when I checked he was asleep and Jason didn't hear him, yet he was also awake. Then at 4;30 I heard him again but he went right back to sleep, I didn't hear him again until 7:15, so we are doing good with sleeping longer!
Our only other issue now is Logan seemed to have decided he didn't want to nurse anymore. This started Saturday and hopefully ended this afternoon. I finally got him to nurse. He would scream as soon as I tried. He wouldn't even latch on at times before screaming. So of course instead of forcing him I have been giving him a bottle and pumping, but I am not getting much at all anymore when I pump. If he did nurse even for a few minutes, that side would get more, so I think he needs to start nursing again for my supply to come back up. He finally did this afternoon so we'll see if he was just in a good mood at that time, or if he is back to nursing. Hopefully he won't go back to screaming!

No comments: